As Event Stylists, our team is passionate about working closely with you to develop a custom design concept for your event that captures your vision and spirit, creating memories that will stay with you and your guests forever.
The process begins by working with you to break down your ideas and help develop a consistent concept that encompasses your inspiration while also injecting your personality into the event. We will develop an initial mood board before exploring colour palette and beginning the design phase. Your completed design concept will encompass all elements of styling including décor, lighting, flowers and stationery.
While we are based in Brisbane and the majority of the events we design are local, we take any opportunity to travel and work at new venues and locations! We are more than happy to travel throughout wider Queensland and interstate.
If you are based interstate or overseas, we are more than happy to correspond with you to design your event via email, phone or via Skype. With modern technology, distance is definitely not a barrier!
While we are more than happy to discuss your event with you at any time, from our experience we would advise you to enquire about the styling and design within the following timeframes:
- weddings: 6-12 months prior
- corporate events: 4-6 months prior
- private events: 2-4 months prior.
We are more than happy to arrange an initial consultation with you to begin discussing your event and design needs at no charge. This consultation can take place at our showroom or at your venue, after which, we will provide you with an initial styling proposal for your consideration. We are happy to correspond via phone or email to amend this initial styling proposal as required to get it just right for you!
The arrangement of further consultations and appointments onsite will incur an additional charge of $80.00/consultation.
We have a showroom located in South Brisbane where we arrange consultations with clients to begin discussing your event and design needs. Our showroom is by appointment only, with appointments for consultations available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30am through to 3:30pm. Weekend appointments can be arranged if our schedule allows around event bump in/outs. Please call or email our team to arrange a consultation!
We most certainly offer a large range of hire items. Our inventory of hire items includes candelabras, candlesticks, vases, charger plates etc. A lot of our inventory is on display at our showroom.
If you are after something specific we do not hold within our inventory, just let us know and we will work to source this item for you!
At this stage we do not offer dry hire as an option.
We have a $300 minimum order for our hire items, which is exclusive of delivery, installation, dismantle and pick up charges.
Your investment in styling services depends on what assistance you would like us to provide for your event.
If you require full event styling services including creative design, provision of a detailed design concept through to event installation, your investment depends on numerous factors including the following:
- event type (wedding ceremony/reception or both, corporate or private event, sit down vs. cocktail etc)
- date and timing of your event (weekday, weekend, public holiday, after hours bump out etc)
- venue (location, access, indoors vs. outdoor, venue provisions)
- total number of expected guests
- styling requirements (how much styling would you like provided? Do you require coordination of linen, lighting, flowers etc? Do you want complete installation or only part installation?)
- event requirements (hire of infrastructure and furniture, requirement of custom construction and installation etc)
Given there is a lot to consider in the styling of your event, our Event Styling team will work closely with you to deliver unique styling solutions to capture your vision. As we work through the design concept, we will assist you in identifying what is of most importance to you and your guests’ experience as well as what is of most value from a visual impact perspective, in order to keep the event within your budget.
Yes, delivery and collection, installation and dismantling charges are payable for the set up of your event. While these charges are dependent on several factors including the following, we strive to ensure these fees are minimised:
- location of your event
- access requirements of your venue
- labour required for preparation, set up and pack down of your event
- items hired to be delivered and installed (type, quantity, set up requirements)
- vehicles required to transport items hired.
Our quotations are valid for a period of one (1) month from date of issue. Quotations are not considered confirmed nor our services and/or hire items considered ‘held’ until a 25% non-refundable booking fee is paid and received
If you would like to proceed with the provision of our services following the finalisation of your styling quotation, a 25% non-refundable booking fee is required to secure your event styling and/or hire.
We ask that payment of your final balance is made as due, 14 days prior to your event date. The due date is stated on your quotation.
In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel your booking, the following cancellation terms are applicable:
- where cancellation is made more than one (1) month prior to your event date a cancellation fee equal to the non-refundable deposit will apply
- where cancellation is two (2) weeks prior to your event date, a cancellation fee equal to 60% of your quotation will apply.
- where cancellation of your event Cancellation within 13 days of the event, a cancellation fee of 100% of the total quote/order will apply.